The duties of a director is usually limited to helping final edits to resolutions before submittable to committees. The director also is there to mentor the other NGO representatives. Directors should also be there to guide, and answer questions for those they mentor. To form a relationship with the other delegations and the NGO representatives. Directors are also used to chair committees during the conference to provide leadership in debates involving resolutions and enforcing the rules. 

It is my hope to provide such guidance and lead my team to making a difference in the world. I hope to provide the international community with professional well knowledgeable NGO representation. The reason is simple, but also very important to the future of our species. The topic of the MUN AK 2016 "Youth, Live Long and Prosper" sets "Youth" at the forefront of the world's issues. Perhaps the NGO representatives I mentor can come up with solutions to the problems the world's children face, and provide them with the same natural rights we should all strive to protect.